Session 1 – Flight Instruments
In this first session of Ground School USA’s Instrument Pilot Ground School course, you will learn:
- General information about IFR flying & requirements to earn an Instrument pilot rating
- An in-depth understanding on cockpit flight instruments
- Pitot-static system and gyroscopic system relating to instrumentation
- Specifically how the airspeed, altimeter, VSI, attitude indicator, heading, turn coordinator work
- Look at a sample of instrument test questions on subject
Free Sample of Session 1 – enjoy!